Mitigator® and How to use it Effectively
There are two important characteristics that make this product work:
- It replaces "scratching" with its special scrubbing action.
- It draws out the toxins to provide effective relief.
The first characteristic is important because:
- Scratching with fingernails is extremely unsanitary.
- Scratching can damage skin, creating infections and scarring.
- Children will not stop scratching until the itch goes away.
Unbroken, healthy skin is the best defense against bacteria like Streptococcus pyogenes, the "flesh eating" bacteria. A person who contacts the bacteria is unlikely to develop a severe infection unless he or she has an open wound.
Special patented ingredients provide the scrubbing action without introducing bacteria, so you must rub it on the skin for 2-3 minutes, don't just apply it—make it work ! The second characteristic, drawing out toxins, is the whole reason to use Mitigator®, so use it right away!
Be prepared and keep some Mitigator® available at all times:
- In your car's glove compartment.
- In your purse.
- In your shop's first aid kit.
- In your toolbox.
- In your tackle box.
- You can even carry a small package in your wallet
When stung or bitten, use it immediately, if you wait 3 hours for relief, the toxins will do their damage and the relief will be less. So why wait? We at Mitigator can't imagine why you would...