Mitigator® and Military Purchasing
click here Marine Corps Exchange, Parris Island
Each Marine recruit must purchase at least one packet of Mitigator® Sting and Bite Scrub upon arrival at boot camp.
watch Marine Corps Exchange, Quantico
Each Marine officer candidate must purchase a minimum of one packet of Mitigator® Sting and Bite Scrub upon arrival at officer candidate school.
United States Army
USAMA requires that every sick call set contain a supply of Mitigator® Sting and Bite Scrub. Many Army hospitals have ordered Mitigator®.
United States Navy
The newly created Riverine force has purchased Mitigator® Sting and Bite Scrub for each boat.
A number of Navy Seal units are using Mitigator®.
Some Navy submarines have been equipped with Mitigator®.
Other Military and Government users
- Irwin Army Community Hospital
- Reynolds Army Community Hospital
- Department of Agriculture, Palmetto, Tampa,Avon Park, FL
- Department of Health and Human Services
- McAlester Army Ammo Plant
- Ireland Army Community Hospital
- Evans Army Community Hospital
- Defense Supply Center, Philadelphia
- Bayne Jones Army Hospital
- Naval Special Warfare Command
- Brook Army Community Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Medical Supply Office, Ft. Riley
- Department of Interior, Cape Hatteras
Military Orders/Inquiries ( Click Here )